Tuesday, December 2, 2008

In the beginning...

I've tried many a time to start a real blog and this time I want to make it stick! More than ever I want somewhere to put my thoughts down (when I happen to have thoughts!) and be able to hash things out. This is a huge time for change in my life, good and bad. The past few years have been difficult to power through, looking back, having a blog like this would have helped. Since that is not something I can change, I'll try to pick up as soon as possible.

Ideally, I'd like this to be a way for me to:
  • Put my thoughts to paper and write my thoughts out, I want a record of this everchanging thing called life!
  • Remember the good times, the crazy times and the not so good times.
  • Informally track the food I eat. I am sure that this will be eye opening for me, I do my best to eat healthfully. I don't count calories, but I do look at nutrition facts. Perhaps keeping a food diary will help me realize that counting and keeping track will be better.
  • Finally, as the blog name indicates, I obsess about things. Think short intense bursts of passion! Anything and everything, it depends! I kind of want to document the daily obsessions I have, I am so fickle sometimes!

I'm not sure that the general public will be interested in this... but I am excited to do this for me!

No comments: